The Fruitcake Zone

a meeting place for decadently edible fruitcakes of all types, varieties and origins

Friday, November 25, 2005

Totally OUTRAGEOUS




Oh my God. You've just GOT to take a look at this.

Glorious Fruitcake Gifts


This is the best fruitcake selection I've seen yet. Buy some for yourslef, be sure to get cakes for all your friends, share a BIG fruitcake at the office. Give fruitcake samples to your clients.

There are cakes from Harry and David, Liberty Orchards, Hale Groves and yes ... the frater making Monks have a Monastery Bakery Sampler just for you.

If your mouth isn't watering, there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with you.


CLICK HERE for Glorious Fruitcake Gifts

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I write a city girl goes country lifestyle series for a Chicago website and am looking for a bakery or fruit cake enthusiast who can teach me how to make a fruitcake. Their location needs to be in a small town or rural area in Northwest Ohio, Northern Indiana or within 3 hours driving distance from Detroit. If you have any ideas, please email them to pinkbeautytales@gmail.com. And, thank you!

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love fruitcake. I admitted it on my blog recently. (http://thegoatslunchpail.blogspot.com)
Thank you for your devotion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home